1. File Federal tax returns by the end of the year Dec. 31.
2. File State tax returns.
3. We attend La Pasada each Friday at 7 PM to do a Bible Study
4. We hold the Circle of Concern once a month on the third Sunday from 6-8 PM at Foothills Fellowship.
5. When someone gets out of prison we sometimes pick them up at the Greyhound bus station or prison, take them out to their first outside meal. These are usually people who have done our Mentoring sheets.
6. We send out Mentoring and Information forms to persons in prison
a. Help them get Registered
b. Help them open a Bank Account with their gate money
c. Take them to the Food stamps office to sign up for EBT card
d. Take them to Social Security to get a card or sign up for SSI or General Assistance
e. Direct them to Behavioral Health if needed
f. Help them to apply for a Birth Certificate
g. Give them a St. Martins Card full of resources and show them around St. Martins
h. Tell about and take them for a free Cell Phone
i. Encourage them and help them to continuing education (CNM)
j. Help them to possess a I.D. and Driver License
k. Encourage Employment. Talk about Goodwill Job Placement
l. Show them how to get Medication and Public Benefits
m. Encourage them to be free of Substance Use/Abuse
n. Maybe get them a pair of jeans, shirt, belt, wallet and back pack
o. Tell them how to get a Bus Pass from their P.O. or buy them one or inform them of city programs that help with Job Transportation
p. Give them a Date Book from the Dollar Store
q. Tell them and show them the Health Care for the Homeless for eye care, dentist, mental health and medical.
r. Help them and show them food feeding places
s. Help them if needed, Glasses/Vision and Hearing
8. We have a list of housing and jobs and maintain it.
9. Do a monthly newsletter, publish it, have it folded, print it, solicit articles, stuff and process and mail 400 letter. Maintain mailing list.
10. Mail out our newsletter by email to about 300 people. By Mail Chimp and maintain up-to date mailing list.
11. Answer letters and phone calls from about 28 states
12. Maintain a website with our monthly newsletter
13. Pay for a website using WebStarts.
14. Visit those sick and in the hospital
15. Do a yearly Christmas party
16. Help people move and find household goods and various chores
17. Rent an RV to those on the sex offender registry
19. Hold Titus House Board Meeting four times a year
20. Keep financial records and documents.
21. We attend several meetings that have to do with prisoners ie.
a. NM State Legislators meetings,
b. Corrections, Courts and Justice meetings
c. NM C.U.R.E. in Socorro
d. Attend monthly meetings Micah Fellowship for those working with prisons at New Beginnings Church.
e. Attend monthly meetings Returning Citizens Collaborative.
f. Attend Liberty & Justice Coalition
22. Take and encourage people to attend Foothills Fellowship Church. (Optional of course)
23. Keep and maintain rap sheets in huge notebooks of inmates.
24. Do ministry/trade shows with table and banner and literature about Titus House.
25. Maintain a Post Office Box
26. Magic With A Message Ministry