1. Send out a monthly newsletter
2. Contact prison inmates six months before release.
3. Send them a first mentoring sheet – initial information.
4. Send them a second mentoring sheet – more detailed.
5. Give them permission to call us collect once a month.
6. Counsel them regarding a parole plan.
7. Share the gospel message with them during this period.
8. If they are released to Albuquerque, we may meet them at the Greyhound bus; help them with clothing, a watch, hygiene items, perhaps a city bus pass, and etc….
9. Help them to find a church.
10. If they are residing at La Pasada halfway house, we invite them to our Thursday evening Bible study. Others who have left La Pasada return for the Bible study sometimes.
11. Continue counseling them on not reoffending, finding jobs, place to live and a church to fellowship with.